We are looking for a Logistics Planner who will be responsible for daily Logistics Team Support in our Albany NY location.
- Daily planning and administration of outside vendor shipments as well as LTL, T/L, Air, Intermodal, Export and Expedited as well as specialty business or corporate accounts in a continually changing planning environment.
- Work closely with carriers to ensure timely deliveries, by following up on delivery appointments and our customer’s receiving schedules.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Scheduling, Purchasing and Mill Maintenance on the timely shipment and return of outside converting orders, paper machine rolls and chemicals.
- Must be able to handle fast paced customer call and email volume from internal/external customers.
- RMA Processing as well as scheduling paper returns for customers.
- Rating shipments, Freight billing, Freight Invoice Reconciliation, Tracking and tracing orders, ETA’s, POD’s and Advance ship notices.
The right person for this role will have a strong customer service focus to service both internal and external customers and have the followings qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three to five years operation experience in transportation/logistics
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Must be proactive and detail orientated with the ability to handle a fast paced changing environment.
- Paper industry experience a plus.
- Familiarity with logistics planning and warehouse management software.
- Strong PC skills including Word and Excel.
Mohawk is committed to being a great place to work. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401(k) 50% match up to 6%
- Student Loan Paydown Program
- Parental Leave
- Generous PTO Program
- Education Assistance
E-mail your materials to [email protected]. Files may be no larger than 250k and must be in Microsoft Word® or Adobe® PDF formats.
Or send your resume and/or Mohawk application to:
Mohawk Fine Papers Inc.
465 Saratoga Street
Cohoes, NY 12047